Friday, February 25, 2011

4th Feb 2011 - 7th Feb 2011 First few days in LA

What an incredible first weekend I've had in LA! The weather here is perfect right now - about 24'C through the day and then a little cooler at night. My flight over went so quickly, thanks to the movies on V Australia! I think I watched 5 in total, but had very little sleep. Sat next to a fascinating couple who have done a tonne of travelling, so we had lots of stories to compare and chat about. 
The weekend was spent this way: * bargain shopping (picked up a stunning evening dress for $14 and shoes for $10 from an outlet store. :) *fancy show at the Magic Castle in Hollywood Hills *dining in Santa Monica at Lemonade Cafe *Church at Bel Air (just happened to be Ronald Regan's old church, who they celebrated that day for his 100th birthday) *VIP free tickets to TV recording with Josh Groban!!!! We ended up sitting in the 3rd row. I wonder what today will bring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment