Friday, February 25, 2011

8th Feb 2011 Shopping in Century City

Today was spent exploring the fabulous shops of Century City, in Beverly Hills next to where Rochelle works. I thought I'd only be there for a couple of hours, but there was so much to see and everything seemed so cheap, that I ended up staying the whole day!!! Consequently my weekly budget is 2/3 spent and it's only Monday - lol. 
Tonight we chilled at home, skyped with my folks and had fun uploading travel pics. I found the best bracelet today - it said 'Embrace the Journey' Seemed like it was sitting right there on the counter, waiting for me to purchase it!! So guess what... I did. I'll upload a pic later to show you. It will be a constant reminder to me on my travels to embrace what comes my way! 
We are going to a Valentine's Charity ball Friday night at the Hyatt (as you do). I picked up a gorgeous cocktail dress for wait for it - $14.00 and shoes for $10.00. Back home you'd pay around $250 - $300 easily!! Needless to say, I was very happy with my purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment