Friday, February 25, 2011

Fabulous week in San Francisco & Redwood City :)

What an incredible week spent in the beautiful cities of San Francisco & Redwood City!!
I loved every minute of it... the quaintness of the architecture, funky cafes, tree lined streets, the glistening of the bay, Fisherman's Wharf, and of course the opportunity of staying with a beautiful local - Rita Damore! After spending 3 fabulous nights in San Francisco, I went to Redwood City, where I stayed with the lovely Chris & Bob Hollies and their precious girls - Brighton & Bethany! They certainly made me feel extremely welcomed and I loved being in this gorgeous part of the world. Whilst I've only posted a couple of photos on here, I think you can see just how much fun was had...  












No comments:

Post a Comment